Saturday, April 24, 2010

This or That.

Today, I was on the hunt for light blue buttons.
Yes I did get buttons.
However, any crafter knows the danger in entering Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or Jo-Ann Fabrics when you are "on the hunt".
After some therapeutic bargin hunting this is what I found:



$16.04 bought me a plethora of items (most not needed).
-4 white pull knobs with yellow flower decor
-1 spool light blue thread
-pack of 20 needles (to sew the 4 buttons of course)
-1 "A" magnet
-1 pack of sparkly gems for scrapbooking
-2 bunches of fabric for headbands
-1 pack cut magnets
-1 vintage recipe box
-3 packs of recipe cards

Now, since I was unsuccessful at Michaels (ha!), I forged on to Jo-Ann fabric to see if they had the much needed buttons.
Alas! Buttons.



$16.04 can also buy you:
-4 large, shiny, dark blue buttons
-1 spool navy thread

Ahhhhh. . . now, if only I had gotten the light blue buttons that I had set out to purchase. . . oh well.
There's always next time :-)

No comments: